Thursday, August 8, 2013

MPM School Supplies!

I have to tell you about the great products I just purchased from MPM School Supplies!!

As you know my classroom theme is Traveling Around the World and they have TONS of amazing products to choose from for implementing social studies into bulletin boards and teaching! I cannot wait for my goodies to arrive! I should get them by Monday! :)

I am currently in the middle of decorating/rearranging/reorganizing my room and WHEW it's a lot of work!!! :) I will post pictures soon of before and after shots! :)

Well here is the link to the awesome website FULL of teacher products! I am pretty sure I will always shop here for my classroom products! They have everything from manipulatives to bulletin board decor to classroom furniture and organization items! It's....AWESOME!

http://www.mpmschoolsupplies.com/?ref=25301

No comments:

Post a Comment