Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Broken Hundreds Boards!

I have finished uploading my 30 broken hundreds boards! They are missing digits and need the students to "fix them" by filling in the missing numbers.


This beauty is only $2.00 on my TpT store! Click this link here to go straight to the page or check out the image of my store on the right sidebar!

I hope that you find these useful for you and your kiddos! What I did was print 2 copies of each page then glue to construction paper and laminate. The students would then take dry erase markers to "fix the hundreds board". Myself or a student partner would check their completed board before erasing and moving on to another blank board. The students loved it and we would practice this throughout the year either whole group or small group centers. I also have used these for interventions for my struggling students with number sense.

If you have any questions just let me know! Thanks for stopping by!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment