Friday, August 9, 2013

Erin Condren Love

Let me just say....I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PLAN BOOK!!!!

I truly cannot express how deeply excited I am to have this plan book for this school year. Here are the reasons why I purchased such an expensive (but worth every cent) lesson plan book.

1. We lost our 2nd grade assistant this year at my school. She didn't lose her job- Praise the Lord!- but 2nd grade as a team doesn't have an assistant (and I really LOVED ours) :( She is now placed in 1st grade. Well, with her not being there I HAVE to be  o-r-i-g-a-n-i-z-e-d!

2. I have searched and searched for a plan book that has the following items: A) Full page spread of monthly calendars as well as a year at a glance calendar to plan the timing of units and such. B) lesson plan pages  (DUH!) but sections that have a spot to write reminders in the morning as well as enough about the daily lessons without being too small nor too large! C) Grade book embedded into the plan book to have it all in one!- A MUST!

3. Lastly I really wanted a plan book that wasn't solid color and boring. I wanted one that looked cheery and made me happy to write and plan.

Well...that isn't too much to ask right? :) I searched high and low from every teacher store I could think of online and every book was the same...boring and had a lot of wasted pages/space. So I opted to make my own....NOPE, NOPE, NOPE...I will NEVER try that again! I wanted the throw my computer out the window about 10 minutes in for frustration with layout and formatting. Not to mention my attempt to make my own would NOT have been durable at all and would have been more annoying for me because I would have been copying/printing pages for each week and "ain't nobody got time for that!" :)

So friends...I purchased the Erin Condren Teacher's Plan book and could NOT be happier with it! I ordered it the beginning of July (11th I think) and received it August 6th. I was happier than a possum eatin' briars when I saw THIS on my front porch that Tuesday afternoon!
Everything from the packaging to the actual product is cute and put together with love! :)

Now this is what was inside the cute box!

And most importantly inside the cute red wrapping paper was this beauty!!! MY PLAN BOOK!!!!
The quote is one I chose from my favorite poster in my room "A day without laughter is a day wasted". I wanted something to inspire me every day this year when I read it and I hope this quote will...especially on them cloudy days.

Here are the other goodies I purchased as well to complete the set!



I couldn't be happier about the fact everything...did I say everything? EVERYTHING was created, made and put together IN THE US of A! WOOP WOOP! That just added a cherry and whip cream to this deal!

Well...if you have stuck with this post to the end...you're a trooper! Thanks for sharing with me in the excitement of my plan book! Or on the other hand I hope you have enjoyed making internal fun of me about my nerdiness for the excitement for my plan book! Either way I am happy and I hope you are too! :)

Well, I am off to plan in my sweet plan book! If you'd like to purchased any of Erin Condren's products just google search her name and her site is the first to show up! The prices are high but the quality is even higher! Have a blessed day, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment