Saturday, August 3, 2013

Student Behavior Sheets on TpT!

Hello again friends!

I have updated an older document I  had on TpT to give it a little pizzazz! This is a student behavior sheet that I used to send home weekly to the parents of my students.

My first year teaching I sent this home every Friday (which as you can imagine was a LOT of work)! Since then I have used it as an intervention plan for some students. This coming year however I plan to send home if not weekly, biweekly. I believe parent communication is KEY in having a smooth sailing classroom and this is a great resource to enable that communication line to be clear and productive!

Check out the pictures below:




This product is completely EDITABLE which will definitely help you to modify it if you'd like. There is also a place for you to add your name/email at the bottom. You could also just simply type in each students' name at the top rather than writing it and make multiple copies each week or month. 

This product is also very cheap! It's only $1.50! It's on my TpT page just click the link on the right side bar or copy and past this URL into your search bar.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Behavior-Sheet-Editable-283026

I am currently working on an entire Back to School packet of information for students and parents. I am really excited to have that product finished soon! Until then...

Have a GREAT Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment