Sunday, July 28, 2013

TpT Uploads and a BEAR!!!

I just finished uploading my new products to TeachersPayTeachers.com- WOOHOO!

I am proud to announce that after many hard hours I have compiled all of the ELA and Math vocabulary words in 2nd grade for my word wall! There are over 100 vocab words all aligned to the 2nd grade common core. Each card has the standard on the bottom right hand corner for easy reference. It's coded just like the NC CC states on the curriculum. I am excited to have this project finished and am glad to be able to offer it to you! 

Here is just a little preview:

If you'd like to purchase this item it is $3.00 for ELA and $3.00 for the Math - OR you could purchase them both together in one set for $5.00. I made them pretty simple because that is how I like my word wall. I have found that the cards with pictures are distracting from the text and they force the creator to shrink the size of the word on the card therefore making it hard to read across the room. 

Feel free to check out my TeachersPayTeachers page and search for Amy Lunceford to find my products - OR click here :)

I will post pictures of these in my classroom once I am able to get in there and make them! Thanks for reading! :)

On a non school note...there was just a 500 pound black bear in my back yard!!!! YIKES! That is no joke, friends! My neighbor texted me saying "Bear Alert!" and it was looking at her in her front window! The bear was on her porch!!!! I would have fainted!! haha 

Whew...needless to say it's been an interesting night! My yellow lab dog named Sanka was acting all scared and strange about 5 minutes before she texted me meaning only one thing....he must have seen that bear too!! Whew, I am thankful for God's protection!! Thankful He sends angel armies to protect us!

That's what I get for living in these Blue Ridge Mountains! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment