Sunday, July 21, 2013

New to the Blogging Life

I am very much new to this whole blogging thing but am looking forward to the journey! I have been following quite a few bloggers specifically elementary teachers for the past few months. I find their pages insightful and encouraging both of which I hope you'll find mine to be.

My hopes is that you will enjoy reading and seeing some ideas for you to use in your classroom as well as marvel at the work of my fantastic students (that I haven't met yet but cannot wait to squeeze). My plan is to post their projects as well as my created resources on here for others to see and check out on my very much "under construction" Teachers Pay Teachers page....did I mention it's under construction? :)

I also hope that you will enjoy some freebies every once in a while when I learn how to post them onto my page! Remember...I am new at this whole blogging thing!

I will tell you that I am working on vocabulary cards for my word wall that are all 2nd Grade Common Core aligned! They are simple yet straight from the CC standards and they even include the standard at the bottom right hand side of the card! I am pretty excited about them and their cute font and design. I will be sure to post a link on here when they are finished!

Well...I hope that you have a fantastic week this week! I am visiting a sweet sweet friend tomorrow then my awesome family is coming to visit Luke and I on Wednesday. With that said I probably won't be posting anything in the next couple days but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment